NI Archive | Home 19 November 2017
Ballymoney Community Archive > Stranocum > Archive
Login Archive
Keyword          

     Page 1 of 5   Next >    Last >>  

  • Bridge
    Stranocum bridge. The existing bridge was built by a Mr Frank Heggarty after the destruction of the original one about 100 years ago. Part of the ol
    View Details
  • Foster farmhouse
    Two storey farmhouse in Stranocum owned by Foster family. This house may have been used as a police barracks at a time.
    View Details
  • Former gamekeeper houses
    Former gamekeeper cottages for the Hutchinson estate at the rear of W Foster's house in Stranocum, at one time a police barracks.
    View Details
  • Orange Hall
    Stranocum Orange Order Hall attached to large dwelling house.
    View Details
  • blacksmith's shop
    The blacksmith’s shop in Stranocum owned and run by Dick McKay. Small house alongside in which horses waiting to be shoed were stabled.
    View Details
  • Old Mill
    Old Mill in Stranocum. Now a modern feedstock facility but once a corn mill and a flax scotching mill powered by two water wheels of the bucket variet
    View Details
  • Stranocum aerial 1969
    Aerial photograph of Stranocum, 1969
    View Details
  • stranocum house derelict AHS
    Stranocum Hall, lying derelict before it was restored by the present owner, Billy O'Neill
    View Details
  • Archibald hutchinson
    Archibald Hutchinson (c.1659-1740) Stranocum
    View Details

     Page 1 of 5   Next >    Last >>